Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: AG horses

  1. #1
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    So, does anyone have more than one, to compare? I really like Penny in the catalogues, and I have heard good reviews, but I am curious about the line where it goes from fuzzy to hard plasic on the legs, ears, and nose. Is is too noticable?

    Also, does anyone have the Palomino or Appaloosa? How are they? What about the foals? I know I had heard that they are too small at one point.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont have any of the AG horses...but some friends of mine do. They are so pretty, but kinda small for the dolls [img]frown.gif[/img] But They are still great! ( i really really really want the Palomino! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] )

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have Penny. The brown part is fuzzy and the white on her legs is hard plastic. She's great, but very large. CS told me she would fit under the bed, but it doesn't.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have Kayas Horse - Can't think of the name right now. and yes they aren't to scale

  5. #5
    Inactive Member colettedenali's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2004
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got Steps High (the appaloosa) from Meg on the board... and she's huge! I really like her, though I haven't had a chance to sit Kaya on her yet.

    She really is quite large, I was surprised. I think I will put her on the desk hutch. I think she's quite pretty and something I would have loved as a child.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    does anyone with multiples prefer one or another and why?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member only1genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have Penny and when she arrived I felt sort of "ehn" about her. I know a lot of people love the fur, but to me it makes it seem like you can't actually play with her for fear of rubbing the hair off or getting dirty. Plus, I think the place where it goes from fur to plastic is very noticible, and her main seems a little off to me. Overall, I don't know if it seems worth $50 to me. The Target horses, on the otherhand, are all plastic, and look more realistic (to me at least) and they're only $30, so I like them. And I have been tempted to get the appaloosa and palamino because I love those colors [img]biggrin.gif[/img] . The pegasus set seems really cute, as does the Christmas sleigh...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member rafferty's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have all five horses. I think the Palomino is my favorite because the halter can be totally taken off. Muffy, as she is known in this house is also DD's favorite because she looks like the horse DD rides. Steps High and Penny are also very nice. You can't take the halter off Penny, or the reins off Steps High. The baby ponies are TOO CUTE! We also have the stable set, and they look just darling in that set up, highly reccomend both of them!

    They are large, and not to scale, but they work OK. I think the Target horse is a better size with the dolls I think, but there is something about the AG ones that we are really drawn too! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Shelly

  9. #9
    Inactive Member stepshigh01's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2005
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have Penny and Patriot. Patriot is so adorable!! So worth the money. He could also be a shetland pony.... He looks like a shetland.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •